Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Design Dilemma Sources: Jana's Room

Shortly after I posted the update on Jana's room, I realized I hadn't sourced a thing, and several of you have commented or emailed wanting some deets....

That Faburlous (typo - I'm keepin' it!) Wall Color: Benjamin Moore - Harbor Gray
You all seemed to love it in Jana's room, and you've probably seen it before...


BM harbor gray chip

Fabric for armchairs: Calico Corners Key WestMid-Century console (found via Dallas Craigs) in the sitting room nook: repainted Krylon Sun Yellow

Gray silk ikat accent pillows: from this Ebay vendor, and I can just about guarantee you won't find better prices for this look.
French Bulldog silhouette: Mod-Dog.com (sooooo ordering one for my sister and BIL!)
Sunburst Mirror above mantel: Jana's own DIY version - see here

3 comments:

Lonely Wife Project said...

Thanks for the lead on that ebay vendor! Love those pillows.

jenn from midlife modern said...

The paint in that first picture is fantastic! Picking a good gray is so hard because in certain lighting it can look purplish. Blech. Thanks for clarifying, and thank you SO much for adding my blog to your link list. I really, really appreciate that, and have added you to mine as well:)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I already had my questions answered (thanks) but now everyone can know! It really did turn out beautiful. HEading over to check out the ebay vendor!