Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm a centerfold! *blush*

Just happy as a lark that the baby gurus at Baby Lifestyles picked my design work on Oliver's nursery to be their centerfold feature in this month's e-glossy!
A whole lotta love went into that project, so it means a ton to be recognized for my work.  Thank you, Tara, and the staff at Baby Lifestyles!
*Keep in mind, the entire design for this room was done long-distance (me in Brazil, client in Texas) via e-design.  If you, or someone you know needs help bringing to life a beautiful nursery or other room, I'm taking clients.  Email me at atexski@yahoo(dot)com for info.

2 comments:

alison giese Interiors said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

NOW I can comment! Beautifully done, centerfold girl!!