Friday, March 23, 2012

For your Weekend Enjoyment

Do ya'll hate it when I post food pics, then send you off to my other blog?  Sorry.  BUT I just thought you might enjoy having this recipe this weekend because it is SO FREAKING AMAZING!  Last weekend, we adapted ordinary, perfect soul food, Chicken and Waffles to the Ultimate - Fried Chicken & Butternut-Quinoa Waffles with Cinnamon Chipotle Maple Syrup.  It was amazeballs.
DSC_0269-001

See what I mean? 
Try it out this weekend.  Let me know how they were on Monday.
Happy Waffle Weekend, ya'll!

3 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I like food pictures. I will not cook anything that I cannot see how pretty it looks first. Hope you are doing well in Brazil!! It's so hot in Boston, I cannot imagine what it is feeling like down there.

Lindsey E. said...

Sounds delicious! Maybe I can con my brother into making that for me. MAYBE.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ok....where did I miss out on chicken and waffles??? My daughters friend was just mentioning it...call me confrused! Do 'splain!