Monday, September 12, 2011

Style Board: Oliver's Nursery

I'm working with a client who is expecting her first baby - a boy they plan to name Oliver. She's hoping for a fresh take on the traditional "boy's room." Here's where we are so far - don't you love the "O" for Oliver in the pattern of the rug?!
Oliver's Nursery

Ikea Vivan
$20 - ikea.com

Ikea Hemnes
$299 - ikea.com

Ikea Meldal
$100 - ikea.com

Jenny Lind crib - ebony
$205 - toysrus.com

Glider
$995 - serenaandlily.com



Need help pulling together your space? Email me for styling rates! atexski@yahoo(dot)com

8 comments:

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

Oliver Oliver! What a lucky little man, I especially enjoy the oldschool rocking horse. Charms.

The Buzz Blog @ Diane James Home said...

What a great inspiration board - I love the pop of orange and darker blue for a boy's room instead of all pastels. And his parents won't have to switch everything out as he gets older!

Unknown said...

Love the black crib and that Bungalow 5 taboret table. Darling!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I love the idea of a daybed in the nursery. So cute!

Katy said...

I didn't comment before when I read this but I wanted to let you know I really liked this post! I'm working on a girl nursery now and I enjoy seeing nursery ideas that don't revolve around all pink or blue. I love the Jenny Lind crib, it is so versatile. It's not what we picked ultimately but we almost did and I have a tiny regret we didn't get it and paint it some fun color. Where are the lamp and rug from?

Unknown said...

yes, love that rug! I am not crazy about baby themes, and this nursery is a great balance of child friendly without being so "baby" great job!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Love it! Orange and blue is my fave combo. And so clever with the O's in the rug! Oliver is a great name.

Heather said...

This is darling! And I love the O in the rug. :)