Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MLHP Reader Discount: Rockin' Friendship Bracelets!

Remember these über cool glammed-up friendship bracelets I posted about awhile back? If you missed them, then it's your lucky day, as Lia, the designer behind PureEssentia is offering MLHP readers a 15% discount on the one-of-a-kind baubles.

Two (super-easy) requirements:
  • "Like" PureEssentia on their Facebook page - Here
  • Mention My Little Happy Place in your order, and Lia will send you the discount code
*She has several new items in the Etsy store, but if something you like is sold, she can do custom orders, too. Happy Shopping, peeps!


1 comments:

Meg said...

Those bracelets are stunners. I've been making a simpler version for my daughter and all her friends non-stop! Maybe I should try adding some bling to them...