Monday, November 29, 2010

Post-Holiday Blues Killer

The Monday after a short, holiday week generally bites, so in an effort to lighten your mood - I share with you my latest little guilty pleasure: Regretsy - Where DIY meets WTF.

You've no doubt heard of Etsy, but have you seen all the gawd-awful items that didn't quite succeed on the handmade website? That's where Regretsy comes in to play. A couple of recent listings...
Hand-crocheted turkey hat, anyone?
Or, this amazingly-accurate portrait of the Seinfeld cast!
The Regretsy commentary is key.
So, go ahead, take this moment to laugh some of that turkey and pumpkin chiffon pie off your booTAY.

7 comments:

JMW said...

That's hilarious! Yes, it's hard to get back in the groove after a holiday weekend. Sigh.

jenn from midlife modern said...

How dare you? I made that turkey hat! Just kidding; got you there for a second, didn't I. Also, I giggled heartily at "When DIY meets WTF."

Raina Cox said...

I'm still waiting for someone to knit me this:

http://www.knittingastor.com/published-barrister-cap.htm

I would happily pay for it.

MFAMB said...

that turkey hat is genius. i would wear it. for real.

paula said...

oh my, how funny. Today has been bad for me. Busted two rims on my car and apparently volvo rims cost a fortune :(

Lindsey E. said...

Needed this today...depression has set in! Haven't been out of my jammies and drinking wine with no regrets.

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

And I really needed that...