Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Brunch: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins

Made these Pumpkin Cranberry muffins this morning - they were oh-so-tasty...

For recipe go here
...And, little did Mini-me know, we were sneaking a vegetable into her (mu-wha-ha-ha-ha!)

Speaking of muffins, cupcakes, and the like...Have you seen these?






















Most adorable baking cups, ever, aren't they? Even enough to inspire me, the I-only-cook-rarely-bake kind of Domestic Goddess! Find them via Bake it Pretty

6 comments:

MFAMB said...

a muffin eating a muffin. those look delicious. even more delicious in leopard print!

Karen said...

Such a cutie. The baking cups are another good way to trick the kiddies into wanting to eat the muffin. Sometimes I substitute apple sauce or ripe banana for the oil or sugar in muffins. The kids don't seem to notice.

sara@augustfields said...

yum!! :) what a good mom sneaking the good stuff in :) ....those cupcake papers are adorable.

Tricia said...

Those look SO yummy...I'm going to try your recipe for sure, I love everything pumpkin!

Alison Duffy said...

I love these! And you looked so terrific honoring those cute Marines!

LindsB said...

yum, those look so good!