Friday, June 12, 2009

DD Update: The Little Bathroom that Could

I know ya'll are probably thinking - OK, enough with the subtle hints, we want the Full Reveal! I know, I know, kittens...I too want to see it all dolled up and ready for a night out, but as any of you know, these types of projects have a tendency to...evolve...
We're working through some re-decisions, and moving on to all the fun little wrap-up details, so I imagine by this time next week, I'll be showing you the newly re-done gorgeous bath in all its glory - just hang in there, and feast your eyes on these pearly previews.

12 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

ooh - very pretty tiles. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

MFAMB said...

you little tease!!! hurry it up already i need to live vicariously thru people who have the means to renovate.

Averill said...

LOVE that tile and the chandelier. I can't wait to see the bathroom completed; it's going to be so glamorous!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to seeee!!

LindsB said...

you stinker! Haha- I love what I see so far and I cant wait to see more!

Have a great weekend!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

That little chandelier is so pretty, and you really know how to hold an audience. I'll definitely be back to see the final reveal. laurie

Maureen Stevens said...

I can't wait! I tagged you...check it out at my blog, curious to see ur picks:)

The Townhouselady said...

Oh that tile is fantastic!

Nicole ~ said...

I love the tile, and especially that chandelier!!! I want a small chandelier about that size for my bathroom, where did your aunt purchase it??

Nicole

trollingking said...

I really like the block, very interesting. I, like the rest of those who have commented, can't wait to see the finished product. Also if you need help with your remodeling check out T.L.G. Tile. They do some awesome work!

bluehydrangea said...

Looking great! Can't wait to see the finished room!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh- the chandelier is too pretty! I can't wait for the big reveal!