Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Peep Show

Washington Post - Peeps Diorama Contest - Cutest thing EVER!
It's that time of the year when all the yummy Peeps come out! The Washington Post is holding its 2nd Annual Peeps Diorama Contest, and you'll be amazed at how clever people can be - with Peeps!
I cannot take any credit for finding this oh-so-blogworthy goody....Credit goes entirely to my newest (and most rockin!)
ami bloggeure, Jenny, at My Favorite and My Best. She posted a few of these, and I just COULD NOT resist adding a few of my faves!

Amy Winepeep's Rehab
No Country for Old Peeps
Peeplona's Running of the Peeps
Go here to see the other top contenders, and cast your Peep vote!

1 comments:

MFAMB said...

OMGG!!!!no country for old peeps!!!! i missed that one..
for sure that's my favorite.
thanks for the shouty!
much love back to you!!!
jenny