Sunday, March 22, 2009

I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!

Yep, I knew it....tried to fiddle around with a new blog template, which included some html harassing, and (despite saving my template) I managed to lose a lot of my site features, including all my site links and my entire blogroll - Arrrgghhhh!!!
As I've mentioned, I want to redesign MLHP, but have been wishy-washy as to what exactly I want to do....
So now, I have a decision to make - either recognize my screw-up as the perfect moment to make some design changes, or enlist the help of a professional for a complete overhaul. As I don't have anywhere near the graphic design tools or skills I desire, I'll probably end up doing a little of both.
Anyway, over the course of the next few days/weeks/months you'll probably see some "tweaking" going on as far as the looks of the blog go, but keep in mind, it's still ME, just doing my best to make MLHP even Happier!

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I can so relate. I would love to change my templet, however I barely was able to get the free one installed. Definitely techno challenged. Good luck on your new endeavors. Hugs, Marty

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I just stopped by to say that I gave you a shout out on my latest post. I hope you don't mind. I just thought there were a lot of bloggers out there that would really enjoy your posts. Hope you're having a great day. Hugs,Marty

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Hello, I'm coming over from Marty's blog since she mentioned you there! You're one amazing woman! Beautiful family too! How's the weather in Brazil about now? We're just starting to see sprouts of spring here in the Midwest.

Rebecca Corvese said...

I've been thinking about redoing my template too and I'm worried about the same exact thing that has happened to you. I hope you'll be able to recover all that you've lost! Good luck and let us know how it's going!