Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh, Dahling! You SHOULDN'T have!

In the spirit of the upcoming pseudo-holiday known as Valentine's Day, I took it upon myself to put together a small collection of nifty little "hint-hints." I'm sure my time could have been more productively spent doing something beneficial for mankind, but who knows, maybe a relationship will be saved , or better yet, maybe some amazing woman will decide to treat herself to some goodies because after all, she deserves it!

There's plenty of red-hot items just waiting for a new home...
MLHP Valentine RED
MLHP Valentine RED - by atexski on Polyvore.com

And just about everyone looks good in some shade of pink...
MLHP Valentine PINK
MLHP Valentine PINK - by atexski on Polyvore.com

However, lest we forget...chocolate

MLHP Valentine's Chocolate
MLHP Valentine's Chocolate - by atexski on Polyvore.com

Yes, some of the prices are well...just laughable (at least for me), but where's the fun in practicality? Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo!

1 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I just spent my husband an email telling him not to get me anything for Valentine's day, but these picks are making me want to change my mind.