Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday To Do List

Kind of random today - just have a brain going all over the place....But first, about choked on my java this am when I saw this fab powder room in the holiday issue of PB Bed and Bath

I've always been a fan of subway tile, and you see it used in more and more creative ways these days - different layout, size, material - this bath is a prime example - look at the smaller-scale limestone tiles (I'm guessing) with the beautiful black marble in the floor set in the herringbone pattern - SOOOOO Delish!!

OK, back to that random note again....trying to make a list of all the things I need to do to get ready for the holidays. With us being abroad this year, I'm having to build in a new timeline to allow for overseas shipping, etc...

On that To Do List:

  • Get flights to the States booked (Eeek! Lower gas prices have NOT brought ticket prices down!)
  • Order Christmas Cards (Oh yeah, need to get photos taken, first...)
By the way - if you're into ordering Christmas cards, check out: Shutterfly, Kodak, and my new fave, Pear Tree Greetings. Here's a sampling of some I found and think are pretty great

What's your to-do list like? Have you gotten anything checked off the list, yet? If so, I'm jealous!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: