Monday, August 25, 2008

Snag!

I've been eyeballing this 10 lb lot of deer antlers on Ebay... I know, what in the world will I do with TEN POUNDS of deer sheds? Well, lots of things...but, that's another post - point is, I WON THEM! Now, deer sheds have really come into vogue in the last 5 years or so, and the price has (predictably) followed the trend, so I've been a little anxious to get these things in - what I paid almost seems too good to be true... Here's the pic provided by the seller on Ebay - so you can see it does look like quite a bit... but I keep thinking they'll show up and be something really cheezy.
I got the little USPS notice today that they're waiting to be picked up - Now, just need to figure out what creative little description I'll enter on the customs form when I ship them back to Brazil?? I'll keep ya posted...

0 comments: