Monday, October 3, 2011

On this Week's Agenda...

  • Finish this God-forsaken project....
DSC_2654
Anyone wanna guess what I'm attempting?

  • List these finials (and perhaps some of their friends) for sale.
DSC_2655
Since you all liked them so much, I think you need some to make your lamps sing. No Etsy shop or anything fancy just yet...
  • Stalk our postal center in the hopes that my Hague samples will arrive, so I can create something like this:
  • Begin Life Coaching sessions - I SO need them, and I'm psyched!
  • Style some areas in my casa to prep for portfolio pics - Yes, peeps, MLHP is growin' UP!
    DSC_1585
I'm probably over-reaching, especially since Ben is out of town this week, but hey, I'm aiming high.

3 comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Sounds like a big week! I need to get myself motivated. Can't wait to see the portfolio pics!

Decor & Harmony said...

Nothing wrong with big dreaming or is it dreaming big? It looks like you have added a graphic to a stool and the high glossy blue dresser is amazing.I'll be checking back. All of this time I thought I was following you but I wasn't so sorry. I took care of that :) I'm doing a tutorial on bolster pillows this week - not as nice as yours, but it's a start.

My Interior Life said...

No paint samples yet?? Oh no. You know I love your finials. Can't wait to see your portfolio pics and Life Coach, wow, I'm impressed. I need one of those!