Friday, July 22, 2011

My Little H Spot: Jill of Good Life for Less

Not much hits my own H spot more than a great little accessory - especially if it sparkles, if ya catch my drift. So, I was more than delighted to see Jill of Good Life for Less shares my love of all things bling.

Hello MLHP readers! It's Jill here from good life for less and good tots! - today I am going to share my little "H" spot... I'm so thankful Alison invited me here!

On my dresser in my bedroom is where I keep all my girly goods... yummy candles, baubles, bracelets, color inspiration and more... this is where I get to play dress up!





A vintage mirrored tray holds this and that...





A large piece of decorative coral is draped with earrings and bracelets...





This simple jewelry tree from IKEA is smothered in fun necklaces...





All of the textures and colors combined are so inspiring...







Another vintage tray holds stacks of bracelets...







A ceramic egg tray holds rings and earrings...




This is for sure my most favorite and most playful area of the house... I love that it's mine all mine and it always inspires me to look my best each morning!

4 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love seeing how other people store their jewelery, really lovely!

online counseling said...

Wearing jewelry will absolutely add elegance and uniqueness to your look. it has involved into a single the most sough following and cherished all over the world.

Clementine & Olive said...

I love the idea of hanging jewelry off of coral. I'll have to try that. I have a similar coral that I can do that with. I don't have a jewelry box but love hanging my necklaces off of big picture frames, lamp toggles, bowls. Great idea! Just found your blog, can't wait to read it more....

www.runninginheelswithtwins.blogspot.com
www.clementineandolive.blogspot.com

Business logo design said...

That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.