Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do You See What I See???

I know I'm about the bagillionth blogger to post this pic of Mary McDonald's kitchen from the latest issue of Domino (so you can go to said sites for the non-defaced version), but did you spy what I locked in on? Do you remember those awesome black glass goblets and tumblers I went nuts over at the antique mall a week or so ago???
Maybe I was onto something....and I've just about convinced myself to go back and get those fierce little things!

And while I'm reminiscing on recent outings....as I mentioned yesterday, The Fam and I took a quick trip to our fantabulous Capital City last week to visit friends, and just soak up the City a bit. Made a jaunt over to the great and quirky little shops on South Congress where I was prized with the soon-to-be-madeover pineapple lamp....Unfortunately, geographic limitations kept me from taking these french cafe chairs home....
If you're interested, they can be found at Uncommon Objects


Don't really need another reason to Heart Austin...but I found one anyway...Homemade cupcakes. Sold out of an Airstream. 'Nuff said.

Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Icing. Feel free to inhale...Aaahhh...

Also, sending cupcake wishes out to my Dad - he and Mom are sitting on a beach somewhere in Belize, so I'm giving a Happy Birthday shout-out...blogger style!

*** Be sure to tune in tomorrow for a tasty & new MLHP blog treat!***

0 comments: