Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vicarious Design Project

My sweet cousin, Lindsey, emailed me to bounce some design ideas around for her office/den/comfort space redo. Yes, she knows I "geek out" over design stuff, and still loves me for it! ;) She bought this great sofa from RH, and has a precious little writing desk (snag from Warrenton Antiques Festival) waiting for new life. She wants the space to spell calm, organized, comfort, and is leaning towards soft creams and neutrals, with shots of muted color to add personality. I'll post some B&A's when I've got them, but here's my visual on what she may be aiming for....


Encinias Office/Den by atexski

1 comments:

Lindsey E. said...

okay, that's the coolest thing ever! you are so terrific to do this for me. you have captured what i want PERFECTLY. i wish you were here to help me execute, but i promise to send b&a's!! stay tuned...pretty sure it won't turn out half as good, but i'll try to make ya proud!