Monday, October 13, 2008

Delectable Weekend in Big D

Went up to Dallas this weekend for TX-OU weekend, and finally got to see my cousin Lindsey and her husband Clint's precious home. They are gracious hosts of an annual Texas vs. Oklahoma (read: major rivalry) game-watching party, and this was the first year I've been able to attend. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all about Longhorn football, but I'm also not above claiming footage of such a blog-worthy casa!
Such a cozy living space, and full of fall festive-ness! Can you spy my little pumpkin? ;)

That's what I say!!

Her master bedroom was so cool and serene - very snuggle-inducing

Personal touches make a house a home

Awwww....my baby gets a featured spot!

Linds (at right), girlfriends, and four-legger Guinness share a candid moment

Thank you, cousin, for sharing your home, and for a wonderful weekend!

P.S. - To all my glamorous, Dallas "blog stalkers" (aka Blogaroonies!) I appreciate you more than you know - Merci Beaucoup!

0 comments: