Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Steam Cleaning....of Sorts

All I can say is, I'm a new woman! Went up to the gym this a.m.. I typically rush in, do whatever cardio/weights/abs/stretch thing I'm in the mood for, and bolt out - trying not to take too much advantage of free babysitting...But today, I actually took the time to do the whole workout, steam, shower routine - and my, was it worth it!! I sat in the steam room kind of bored at first, thinking, OK, if I'm going to be idle in here, I want to S.W.E.A.T - well, at about that point, my internal thermometer must've hit its mark, because sweat I DID. I could just about feel all the toxins pouring out of me - it was both body and mind clearing. I used to go to Bikram Yoga when I lived in Houston, and I remember how absolutely great I'd feel after those classes - I should "steam clean" more often...or, invest in one of these! ;)


mens sana en corpore sanum

0 comments: